Legal Service of Process to a United States Military Service Member

Complete this form to place your order for service of process to be accomplished upon a U.S. Service Member.
  • The more specific you can be, the quicker we'll be able to assist you. If you are uncertain about which base the service member is stationed at, simply type "I don't know," or something similar.
  • Please be sure that your spelling is correct.
  • We cannot make any guarantee that the requested deadline can or will be met. Too many conditions exist that are beyond our control to do so. If we do not think that we can, we will notify you.
  • Drop files here or
  • Apply your John Hancock, click submit, and we're off to the races!
Darren McFadden Kids Jersey