Facilitating service on an inmate in jail, requires an appointment be set prior to proceeding, and the reservation of a room for us to meet with the inmate that is the subject of your legal action. Once we arrive at the jail, and present our identification and credentials to the corrections staff, they in turn provide our server with their county issued badge, and escort us to the room that we have booked. At that time, the county corrections officers will bring the inmate to us, in order to effect service.
At the time of service, we typically provide the person in custody with the relevant legal documentation and depart, without further adieu. Franco Harris Authentic Jersey However, if you have a special request, such as asking the inmate to sign a document, Franco Harris Womens Jersey to notarize their signature upon signing, to provide them with certain information relevant to your action, or to ask them any questions, we will do so, and terminate the visit upon completion.
Many inmates are taken into custody and released within twenty-four (24) hours. Without knowing how long the subject of your action may remain in custody, we recommend being decisive with regard to whether or not you want to effectuate service while they are in jail. The longer one waits, the greater the likelihood that they will be released before we can get them served.
We can arrange a visit with an inmate quite quickly, and the professional staff at the county jail, will work to accommodate us, to the best of their ability. It is important to keep in mind that the staff at the jail are quite busy conducting their day to day operations, managing staff and inmates alike, and may not always be able to provide a visit with an inmate on a short notice. Please be as prompt as possible with your request for service on an inmate in the Snohomish County Jail.
To confirm whether the person you desire to serve is currently in custody, please be sure to check the Snohomish County Jail Roster, which can be found here.
How to verify an inmate is in custody in Washington State
Jail and Prison Inmate Custody Verification Links:
ICE Detainees (Nationwide):
Federal Prisoners (Nationwide):
Washington State County and Municipal Jails and Inmate Roster Information:
- Ferry County Jail Inmate Roster
- Forks City Jail Inmate Roster
- Franklin County Jail Inmate Roster
- Grays Harbor County Jail Inmate Roster
- Jefferson County Jail Inmate Roster
- Kent City Jail Inmate Roster
- King County Jail Inmate Roster
- Kitsap County Jail Inmate Roster
- Kittitas County Jail Inmate Roster
- Klickitat County Jail
- Lewis County Jail Inmate Roster
- Lynnwood City Jail
- Mason County Jail Inmate Roster
- Nisqually Department of Corrections Inmate Jail Roster
- Okanogan County Jail
- Franco Harris Youth Jersey County Jail Inmate Roster” href=”http://co.pacific.wa.us/sheriff/corrections/jailroster.xml” target=”_blank”>Pacific County Jail Inmate Roster
- Pierce County Jail Inmate Roster
- Renton City Jail Inmate Roster
- SCORE Multi-jurisdictional Jail Inmate Roster
- SeaTac City Jail Inmate Roster
- Skagit County Jail Inmate Roster
- Skamania County Jail Inmate Roster
- Snohomish County Jail Inmate Roster
- Spokane County Jail Inmate Roster
- Thurston County Jail Inmate Roster
- Tukwilla City Jail Inmate Roster
- Franco Harris Kids Jersey Roster” href=”https://fortress.wa.gov/wallawallaco/jailroster/” target=”_blank”>Walla Walla County Jail Inmate Roster
- Whatcom County Jail Roster
- Whitman County Sheriffs Department
- Yakima County Jail Inmate Roster